Table of Contents
Google Ads are one of the best ways for service-based businesses to spread their message and their brand. But, to find true success in Google Ads, you need to create ads that resonate. Using promotions, copy, and design, you can create ad campaigns that resonate with your audience. Targeting that audience is something we’ll cover in another article.
If you need help creating Google Ads campaigns that resonate, then get in touch with CLIQ Marketing Content. We’ll work with you to understand your specific business goals, which we’ll use as a foundation to create effective campaigns. Then, we’ll measure the success of the campaign and change things where necessary. Get started with a free consultation.
In this article, we’ll discuss some of the main tips we’ve come across for creating exciting and enticing offers and promotions for Google Ads campaigns. All of these are strategies we’ve employed before with great success.
Tip #1 – Get personal
Personalisation is one of the most effective ways to create an offer or promotion that resonates. It’s also a great way to make your ads stand out in a sea of generic offers. When you personalise an offer, you’re effectively saying to your audience, “this is for you.” And when people feel like an offer is made specifically for them, they’re far more likely to act on it.
There are a few different ways you can personalise an offer in your Google Ads:
- Dynamic remarketing allows you to show ads to people who have already visited your website, no matter where they are online.
- Personalisation in your copywriting (like using names and familiar speech) can make people feel like an offer is for them.
Tip #2 – Make it time-sensitive
Time-sensitive offers are another great way to create an enticing offer or promotion. When you add a time limit to an offer, you’re effectively saying that it’s not going to be around forever. And that can be a powerful motivator for people to act now.
There are a few different things you can make an offer time-sensitive:
- Add an expiration date to the offer itself.
- Include a dynamic countdown to the end of a sale.
- Create a sense of urgency with your copywriting (like using phrases like “act now” or “limited time only”).
Tip #3 – Make it exclusive
People like to feel special and VIPs. So, making an offer exclusive can be a great way to create an enticing offer or promotion. When you make an offer exclusive, you’re effectively saying that it’s not available to just anyone. And that can be a powerful motivator for people to act now.
There are a few different ways you can make an offer exclusive:
- Add an exclusive code that can be used to redeem the offer.
- Make the offer available to a limited number of people (like the first 100 people to respond).
- Make the offer available for a limited time only.
Tip #4 – Make it valuable
People are always looking for ways to get more value for their money. So, making an offer valuable can be a great way to create an enticing offer or promotion. When you make an offer valuable, you’re effectively saying that it’s worth more than the price you’re asking. And that can be a powerful motivator for people to act now.
Here’s how to make an offer valuable:
- Include a freebie with the purchase (like a free ebook or access to a webinar).
- Bundle together a bunch of products or services at a discounted price.
- Create an offer that’s valued at more than the price you’re asking (like a $100 gift card for only $50).
Tip #5 – Keep it simple
When it comes to offers and promotions, sometimes less is more. Trying to cram too much into an offer can actually make it less effective. So, making an offer simple can be a great way to create an enticing offer or promotion. When you make an offer simple, you’re effectively saying that it’s easy to understand and easy to act on. And that can be a powerful motivator for people to act now.
Here’s how to keep an offer simple:
- Make the offer for one product or service only
- Include clear and concise copywriting
If you’re looking for specific examples related to your business and industry, get in touch with CLIQ Google AdWords agency. We’ll work with you to understand your business goals and give you promotional strategies to outperform your competitors.